Glass Curtains - Frameless Terrace Glazing
Vivosol glass curtains – frameless glazing system for terraces and balconies
From our base in Estepona, Vivosol supply and instal Glass Curtain solutions throughout the Costa del Sol.
Vivosol glass curtains – frameless terrace glazing systems can be installed in all kinds of surfaces and areas: curves, in different heights, opening to one side or to both sides, etc. Almost any configuration is possible.
Whatever your terrace or porch shape is, Vivosol can adapt to it. Also, you can install a Sliding door (a panel that works as a door when the system is closed).
Advantages of Vivosol Glass Curtains
- Glass panels without vertical profiles not obstructing the views.
- Ststems suitable to be installed under false ceiling, since our panels are not hanging from the ceiling but supported on the floor.
- Possibility of opening the panels outwards, for a complete use of the space.
- No need for building works for installing.
- Systems without bearings, it slides through high resistance surface, which diminish the wear.
- Very low maintenance.
- 5 years warranty.
- We adapt to any king of house or business, whatever shape they have.
- Custom glazing system (type of glass, color, locks, etc.).
- Acoustic insulation.
- Protection from wind, dirt and low temperatures.
- Resistant to shocks, heavy rains, corrosion and salt fog.
- It includes a drainage to collect and evacuate the condensation water.
- Energy savings since it allows the natural light into the building.
- Clear views all year long and a safe and elegant environment.
- Get more living space in your terrace or porch without altering your building façade.
- Panels are stacked aside when opened, taking up very little space.
Features of Vivosol Glass Curtains
- Aluminum-made system
- Laminated and laminated tempered glass.
- Finishing and lacquered in all RAL colors, wood design and anodized.
- Standard system with opening arm and elegant methacrylate handle. We also have available a system without arm.
- Vent position (available for system with arm), that blocks the door and allows to slide slightly the panels to vent and avoid condensation.
- Different locking system to improve safety.
- Large surfaces: our system allows up to 14 panels per door.
- Doors in one side, both sides, in the corners or in the middle (sliding door), than can be opened either inwards, outwards and in both directions at the same time.
- Bottom track embedded on the floor or on the surface, in the wall or the ceiling, with or without leveling profile. In system with the bottom track embedded in the floor you can still drain water.
- Panels go through corners from 90º to 270º.
- 90º doorstops, suitable for installations that do not end against a wall.
Contact us for your free Glass Curtain quote
Thanks to the Sliding Door system you will not need to give up on the views whatever needs you have. You don’t have to settle for having the doors on the sides of the system: place a door in the center of your Vivosol system and then slide it as any other panel, opening entirely the space whenever you want to.
Get a flexible open-plan area for your business, office or your house porch. Choose from a wide variety of locking systems to meet your specific needs.