Expand your views with our Glass Balustrades
Minimalist design, transparency and functionality that transform the space and provide excellent yet safe views. No matter how you look at it: by trusting in our Glass Balustrades you expand your horizons as far as you want.
Our glass balustrade system perfectly adapts to any kind of construction as it does not disrupt the aesthetics nor affects the design or the building structure. It adds security and luminosity, integrating into the surroundings, to enjoy your panoramic views. Vivosol glass balustrades complies with the Building Technical Code (CTE).
Vivosol Glass Balustrade Advantages
- Glass panels without vertical profiles not obstructing the views.
- Possibility to open completely your Vivosol glazing system maintaining the safety in high-rise installations.
- Building works not required for its installation.
- Low maintenance.
- 5 years warranty.
- We adapt to any kind of terrace, whatever shape they have.
- Custom glass balustrades (glass type, aluminum finishing, etc.).
- Protection against wind and dirt.
- Shock resistant, resistant to heavy rains and salt fog corrosion.
- Drainage available to collect and drain the water.
- Enjoy your terrace views all year long in a safe and elegant environment.
Vivosol Glass Balustrade Features
- Security aluminum balustrade with laminated tempered glass.
- Glass for balustrades available: laminated 8+8 and laminated 10+10. Maximum height depending on thickness: 80 cm / 110 cm.
- CTE (Building Technical Code) compliance for all use categories.
- Suitable for different kinds of glass (according to installation needs).
- High standard aluminum extrusion with outstanding surface quality.
- Double anti-lift system using pressure wedges.
- Organic base for glass, self lubricated, protected against impacts and high load resistance.
- Minimum apparent section.
- Minimalist handrail for direct application.
- Total geometric symmetry to facilitate the installation.
- Several finishing options: any RAL color, anodized, imitation wood or inox-like.
- Multiple installation options and low set up time.
- Mechanical leveling control on the floor.
- Suitable with straight connectors and connecting angles.
- Integrated drainage, covers and external anode protection.